Wakefield Historical Society
The Wakefield Historical Society was founded on February 20, 1890 to preserve documents and artifacts related to Wakefield and its historical record and also to inform Wakefield residents and other interested persons about the town's history through public programs, involvement with the schools and Museum Open Houses.
The Society maintains a collection of documents and objects in the West Ward School at 39 Prospect Street.
- Mail: Wakefield Historical Society, P.O. Box 1902, Wakefield MA 01880
- Phone contact: Nancy Bertrand, 781-246-3070
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Web Site: www.wakefieldhistory.org/society.html
- FaceBook page: Wakefield Historical Society Facebook page
- Wakefield : 350 years by the lake : an anniversary history / compiled by the Wakefield 350 Writing Committee ; edited by Nancy Bertrand, 1994, p352-353.